It’s always so fun to photograph a couple that not only have great personalities but also have great style. Using the birdseed for their exit was the environmentally friendly way to go, but I imagine Kia and Dan are still picking the seed out of their hair! The fall colors made for a glorious backdrop, but the coolest part was stopping by the Cinema Carousel for some shots. What a unique idea! The great staff at the theater turned the carousel on just for the wedding party and then let us into an empty theater where we made a memorable image. Thanks Kia and Dan for a great day!
- Senior Portraits in Grand Haven, Michigan | Gwen Senior Session Preview
- Event Photography in Michigan | Inside the Mitten at Watermark 920
- Child and Family Portraits | Birthday Boy
- Michigan Special Event Photography | Party in Your Parka – Michigan’s 176th Birthday Celebration
- Grand Rapids Wedding Photography | Paige and Eric Wedding